GovSpend

See how the government spends their money.

Sell to the government? See competitor’s sales, customer’s purchases, and discover new agency leads.

GET STARTED Already have an account? Sign in.
GovSpend

Plan ahead and see your customers’ purchases.

Using agency purchasing history of pricing, quantities, and suppliers, approach your customers knowing the right value proposition to present.

GovSpend

Get competitive and see your competitors’ sales.

See your competitors’ book of government business. See who they sold to, what they sold, and how much they charged.

GovSpend

Grow your contacts and find new agency leads.

Find agencies buying products and services you sell. Find agencies overpaying or purchasing from your competitors.

GovSpend

Know your government market outside RFPs.

Only 20% of government spending goes through the RFP process. You can identify purchasing trends in the other 80% to create strategies and set alerts for more search results.

How it works

GovSpend

Search

Our powerful search engine lets you filter our spending database hundreds of ways. View results by items being purchased, agencies buying, vendors selling, price, spend trends, or agency contacts. We notify you when purchases are added to the system based on your search so you’re always up to date on activity in the marketplace.

Export

Like what you see? Export your results with one click. Using an export credit system, you can download a spreadsheet of the complete spending history based on your search. Or focus on the leads and export agency or contact lists for free for up to 1000 agencies or contacts at a time.

Dashboard

Monitoring activity in your government marketplace is even easier with the dashboard. Using visual representations such as charts, graphs, maps, and more, the dashboard provides actionable intelligence to your business. You can create multiple dashboards for different products, competitors, industries, or customers.

Sharing

Whether you’re a sales team, marketing team, or a c-level management team, it’s easy to share what you find. Delegate work to your sales team, share contact lists with your marketing team, or show the spending patterns with your execs. Sharing is easy between any licensed users.

Find Contacts

While our search feature allows you to search by product, agency, or vendor to find contacts, our Find Contacts feature allows you to find contacts based on location, position, office, or agency type.

World-class Support

To get the most out of GovSpend, we provide a robust help center to help you become a pro. Additionally, our in-house Customer Service Team is available via phone, chat, and email to assist in searching, requesting more data, and making changes to your account.

GovSpend collects data from local, state, and federal agencies.

380M

Purchase Orders

823M

Line Items

16K

Total Agencies

426K

Key Contacts

Thousands of users from across the nation.

  • Los Angeles
  • Dept Health & Human Svcs
  • Chicago Public Schools
  • HP
  • Dell
  • ATT
  • Wake Forest
  • City of Ocala
  • Volusia County
  • Citrix
  • Motorola
  • Panasonic
  • Orange County Public Schools
  • County of Sacramento
  • University of Buffalo
  • BB
  • Trend Micro
  • Bluestar

Ready to get started? Contact us and we will tell you what product is right for you.

Get Started