Fedmine for Agencies
With over a million reports updated daily, Fedmine is the most comprehensive source for acquiring reliable, up-to-date information on federal spending. Our established track record of providing real-time federal data shows that Fedmine helps its agency clients save time, produce analytics and perform market research.
Powerful data, at your service.
Our Software As A Service (SaaS) platform aggregates federal data from 18 disparate sources (link to Fedmine data page) and integrates it into a single source. Fedmine allows the government to improve the speed and quality of business decisions related to many budgetary pressures through the use of a quality Federal Spending and Market Research database and platform.
Why use Fedmine?
- Intuitive and easy to navigate
- Time saver
- Fully customizable
- Agency dashboards
- Vendor identification and verification
- Track small business goaling
- View spending by categories
- Support from Federal Data Experts
Our Federal Clients
Fedmine helps federal government agencies to make more impactful, efficient decisions.
- Use of authoritative federal government data within your organization improves efficiency in execution of winning federal US government contracts, which directly increases your acquisitions productivity
- Enhances decision-making within all government agencies by providing access to authoritative federal spending data.
- Daily customized agency alerts keep you updated on your Small Business Goals, Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT) spend, and individual contracting office contributions. You can receive alerts for any agency, bureau, or contracting office across the entire federal government
- Daily, real-time updates to SBA Anomaly Reports
- Agency Dashboards contain several one-click reports – consequently providing real-time visibility into daily buying activity posted in FPDS-NG from contracting offices across agencies and bureaus
- Enables streamlined coordination with congressional reports that require a quick turn around
- View non-goaling data with and without exclusions applied on one screen with full drill down to transactions in FPDS-NG, and subcontracts linked to prime contracts from the Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (ESRS)
- Empowers your agency with a tool that is used by contracting officers, OSDBU, District Offices, VISNs, Military Bases, DoDAACs, and practically any department with a need for real-time visibility into daily buying activity. This also applies to all ARRA (stimulus) monies spent on contracts
- Significantly increase your ability to source key federal contractors looking to team with you on various opportunities. Whether you are a large business, small business, or even a government agency, Fedmine will increase your ability to maximize teaming and subcontracting opportunities from proactive outreach to contractors in any market segment
- Provides valuable insights into contracting activity at any level, with SBA Goaling numbers updated daily
- Federal contracts can be viewed by CBSA, Metropolitan Area, State, County, and Congressional Districts by Agency, Bureau, Contracting Office, NAICS /PSC Codes, and filtered for any or all socioeconomic categories
- Access to a 20,000+ reports library consisting of one-click reports; with rotational analysis, filter options, and dynamic real-time cross-linking to new incoming data. Free downloading on all reports.
Ready to get started?
Our platform removes the labor-intensive research burden from your team, aggregating federal data in real-time on the AWS cloud and GovCloud. Free your agency to do what it does best by arming them with the most accurate and up to date federal US government contracts data available.