HERE’S THE SCOOP:
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales, technical relationships with SmartProcure’s clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify client pain points and make recommendations for resolution, which can range from technical to operational.
- Presents products and services to clients based on their specific needs and trains client on applications.
- Evaluate and Implement a new client onboarding procedure to ensure our clients achieve their goals and objectives.
- Develop and present a recommendation to clients to effectively improve the client experience.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all cancellation requests, with a goal of identifying the root causes for prevention and ultimately client retention purposes.
- Serve as a technical liaison between Client Services and internal teams.
- Responsible for monitoring the day-to-day communications in Slack (CS Channels).
- Responsible for creating a client’s SmartReport.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of strategic account management experience, preferably in a business to business environment with a technology solution.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with C-level and Middle Management.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Preferred detailed knowledge of working with complex data and performing analysis to deliver valuable results to the client based on their needs.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear writing that is understood by an average user.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated based on pre-defined goals.